This bolognese is suitable for all just like all our dishes we make. Spag bol is a fave amongst most, a comfort food that is always guaranteed to make you feel good and tastes super yummy!
We have used tagliatelle instead of spaghetti purely down to personal preference, however using either would work work well.
This dish takes approximately 30 minutes to cook.
You will need the following ingredients:
- 1 Courgette
- 150g Mushrooms
- 1 Brocoli
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 4 tbsp Tomato Puree
- Salt and Pepper
1) To begin with you will need to boil some water in a saucepan for your tagliatelle. Add some salt and oil to the boiling water to prevent the tagliatelle from sticking.
2) Chop the courgette, mushrooms and broccoli and add to a frying pan of oil. Let the vegetables cook for 5 minutes on medium heat.
3) Once the vegetables have gained some colour, add the 4tbsp’s of tomato puree to the veg, mixing in well. Cover the dish with approximatley 150ml of water and let it simmer for 5-10 minutes on low-medium heat.
4) Drain the tagliatelle and plate up.
5) By now all ingredients should have incorporated well and should have the appearance of a bolognese which means its ready to serve. Add the bolognese on top of the tagliatelle, season with salt and pepper and serve.